Because maybe

You gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

no mood to post today. maybe i'll post tmw.

juz sum werds fer sum1.

You Know With each day that passes by, I Pray to God I will never forget who you are You mean everything to me I Love You. When I close my eyes I can still see visions of you in my mind. I Wish that I could stop time I Wish that I could rewine to the very beggining of every second of my life. To never let me forget of all my special memories See Im only promised today and if its my time to go I don't want the love of my life to ever fade away So one last time let me open my eyes to see what my life used to be like w/o you.

but its time..
For me to say good-bye...
im not born to be wif you.


No comments: