Because maybe

You gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

U want me
I know u do
U're tring so hard to make me change
And forget about my past



Like what i told u
I'm trying hard too to change myself
And forget about my past life
To make it just an history in my mind



I cant
I simply cant
It's so hard for me to do so



I know u want me
Maybe u haven know that i want u
But my mind
Keeps me drifting away from u



My mind, my soul
Is still running nowhere in my past life
Im sumwher still stuck there



I admit that i do miss u
when ure gone



I want u
But u cant help me now
Cause the only one that can help myself is me



Solitude is whad u are now
I know u do
U told me before

No comments: