Because maybe

You gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I don't know what i clicked yesterday till all my post are deleted. I was kind of pissed as i have already typed quite alot. Furthermore, it's around 1 in the morning. Whatever it is, i'm not gonna bother about it anymore.

I was feeling a little bit giddy after running 2.4 kilometres in the morning just now. But, i'm glad that everything is over now. I don't need to take napfa test again next year; well only if i'll enter jc. Apart from that, the five items were actually held on monday but the whole class did not attend it, pretending that we don't know anyting. HAHA

Those who did not come on the day the jogathon in school was held, was called up during recess just now and we get detention for not attenting it. Almost half of my class did not come to school on that day. It's rubbish having these kind of jogathon, moreover, it's in school. There's no fun nor excitement at all.

Anyway, i'll be celebrating my birthday on the 1st of june, instead of 24 may(which is the birthday date itself) because during that period of time, we're busy mugging for our malay major exam paper. So i doubt it'll be fun celebrating on the day itself.










I love Nangnang.
And goodbye. Back to studying.

No comments: