Because maybe

You gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

4 days more and exams will begin. There are still lots more to study. I hate memorising, though i used to love history and social studies during the O level period. But IWD is killing me. Nevertheless, went airport to study with some of my classmates, Mahathir was there to, hahaha. Managed to study math and CKT for the whole entire day and WQ really pissed me off at night when Mark pretended that he gave me gummies through msn? Lol.

Well anyway, i am suppose to study right now, but instead here i am . I can't wait for exams to be over and holidays to come. And i hope they will hire me. I need money kay.





Haha this is the best part.


And i defnitely miss my girls too. Stanely's leaving on Sunday and that is like in three more days. How saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! :'(



No comments: