Because maybe

You gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I don't care if i were to loose you. Every soul that comes into our lives will eventually go away after some time and i doubt it's not you. I am sick of you saying all those words full of lies. You're always pretending. Let's just assume that you're a two faced person whenever you found new ones. I am not losing anything here. I don't give a fuck about you if you're mad at me. Call me a bitch, call me a betrayer or whatever you want it. You're the one at lost. Just don't ever come crawling to me when your friends ditch you in the end. You changed, so much that people are starting to feel uneasy about it. And there's nothing more to say about you. Sometimes, you're just a pain in the ass.

I can't believe that i am sitting down at home, doing a 1000 words report on the night of my fucking birthday. Already planned so much with my girls beforehand but this shit came in the way. Comp prog quiz is on tuesday and i dont know some shit bout it. I am suppose to go out tonight and i don't wanna do this fucking report i am so fucking annoyed by everyone now!

Went to the art Museum the other day due to some review thing for cds. It wasn't like how i expexted. Was fun and exciting when it comes to interpreting the hidden meanings behind those artworks. Besides, going with them will never miss taking pictures.





















And the guy that i've been crushing for i dont know how long is so fucking cute that i can't no longer resist. I'd just like to go up and say hey i like you. I'm always wondering if he ever notice. He's the one that always take my breath away. It's hard to get him out of my mind either. The feelings is so great that whenever he walked pass, i'd just like to go up and say hi, or whatever.

Happy Birthday to me.
zzzzzzzzz. o.O
And i'm going sentosa with atikah tomorrow.
The initial plan was different. Cause of you, i'm startung to feel pissed off.

Annnnd i like that guy in school.

No comments: