Because maybe

You gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

So many things to do, so little time. I need money. I love to see surf boys surfing on the clear big waves in other countries but whenever i see those malay posers who thinks Singapore got fucking big waves, and surf with the fucking lame boards or whatever they fucking call it, it sucks till my eyeballs hurts and hope that they hit their head hard on the board and die on the spot.

Holidays are here. Sharlene thought she lost her ic but it was like stuck to someone's ic all along and we search for it the whole night. I don't know why i cried. Everyone seems to annoys me. The whole night was the shit.

Shopping shopping shopping. Watching final destination on wednesday, i hope so. Will be working my ass off this holiday so more work equals to more money and fucking shopping spree and spend on alot of things: heels, shoes, clothes, heels, shoes, clothes, more heels shoes and clothes and whatsoever.

Imma crook, and im telling whoever that is reading this.

No comments: