Because maybe

You gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm back to my normal busy cum stress mode. Fuck i fucking hate this kind of feeling. School's been hectic ever since last week. Just like Rebecca said, school's something like boarding a bullet train that goes up to 100km/hr. The moment we stepped in school, for sure there will be something to do, and by the nd of the day, you'll be to exhausted and shagged to do al your work. Fuck, like seriously. I don't even know why Singapore is so fucking kiasu in everything. Be it education or the people.

I'll be meeting my two loves tomorroe just to catch up. Sushi on friday with becca they all, and i can't wait. JSXP retreat will be on next tuesday, and i don't know why do they evn need to do it.

On top of that, people around me have been quite annoying and sometimes i'm fucking irritated by them.

I wanna watch Titanic, again.

No comments: