Because maybe

You gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

If you loved me, you'd be there for me. To help me do the things I want to do.My whole life wouldn't be only for you,Nor would my love determine who you'd be.

I want you to respect what I do well,To share the joy I feel when I succeed,To give me the encouragement I need,To be my wings, not my protective shell.

I love you, and I want you to be mine,but time didn't allowed us to be together. It's a joy for you. but not for me.

sweet right the poem. (( :



guess whad?
UNITY SEC SUX!

They go and bring us to Labrador Park just to study about some STUPID SHITS over there. WTF??! LOL. and yesterday, they go and bring us to Sungei Buloh and aeroponics parh or whadeva shit. MREPEK SIAKK!!!

anyway, im in LOVE with this person. LOL. SYIQA. dhads her. haaha. i simple LOVE her siakk. (i noe u love me too ryte darlinnggg!!) haha. OMFG! IM TURNING TO BECUM A LESB! SHI.T!!


haahahahahahah!!!
bye. wanna munch sum food now.

No comments: