really have no mood to post anything. DEEP sigh.
I don't know why
I like u so much
I gave all of my trust to u
My mind, my body, my soul to u
You talk dhad u love me.
I was then fall into ur sweet fuckin lies
I was addicted to it then
U put me thru pain afta i get to know dha story.
I dont want u back
U called me a bitch
And now i was ditch
U're askin me back
No no no
It's not worth a penny
Let ur dreams to have me by ur side fall into ur own illusion
Cos i ain't gonna accept dha NEW u.
Fuck whad i did was ur fault somehow
Fuck whad u said to me before
Fuck all those kisses u gave me before
Fuck u for all those touch
I don't want u back
There's always two sides of a story
It all ended here
Just forget bout me and carry on with ur NEW life
i'm gonna be fine on my own tho i know i cant w/o u by my side
SHI.T! DAM.N YOU!
FUC.K YOU! HATE YOU!
MISS YOU!
Im sorry
Stop bothering me
Just leave me.
Saturday, May 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment