JIE XI.
JUST SAY I SUCK INFRONT OF ME OKAYYY!
I KNOW I SUCK.
DONT WHEN I ASK YOU ABT THIS, YOU SAID NO.
JUST SAY THAT I FUCKINGLY SUCKK.
IM FUCKINGLY STUPID.
FINE.
FROM THE NEXT NC TRAINING, I'LL JUST GO MY OWN WAY, AND YOU GO YOUR OWN WAY.
JUST SAY INFRONT MY FACE THAT I FUCKING SUCK ALOTT.
you thing you the only one who feel about all this tuff is it? you dont think that i feel the same towards this? i know you dont feel the feelings that i had after spec crs. the CLTs, the COs were all fuckingly chee bai. its reall fuckingly ANGRY to see their facess. like what you said "try putting us into your shoe". but can you try putting yourself in my shoe? im surely you cant feel the feelings tt i have. and yarh. everytime, that fuckingly chee bai mr fan say this and tt. im sure you know what he said. its like he really look down on us. I KNOW YOU CANT FEEL THE FEELINGS. I KNOW YOU CANT.
OKAY.
im not gonna talk about this FUCKING NC THING AGAIN.
it makes my fucking eyes full of my fucking tears.
I SWEAR THAT AFTER I STEP DOWN FROM NC NEXT YR, I'LL NOT BE COMING DOWN FOR ANY NC AGAIN.
JUSSSSTT SAYYYYYYYYYY I SUCCCCCCKKKKKK.
OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im sorry about everything. i just dont want loose our friendship we build for almost three years now just about thing fucking matters.
ii fuckingly need to talk to someone now.
SYIQA! =(
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment