The title explains it all. I'll be on hiatus till mid year ends. Probably i'll be busy till the national examinations are over. Mug mug mug till you perspire. Well i think it doesn't make sense. Fuck. Math test was hard just now. Managed to do only two to three of the questions. And what i mean was not one big question that i did. Besides that, there are still a lot of revisions to do. And that's why i don't have the time to blog nor use the computer cause i'll be reaching home late, then continue mugging.
On the other hand, one of my girlfriend wrote a letter to me and the others affecting it. I'm glad that she realise it cause i do not want to lose a friend just because she has someone else. I love her and nothing can ever change that and the friendship that we had built don't just collapse in a blink of an eye.
I badly need a new handphone cause the phone that i receltly been using was damaged, and now i am currently using 3100 model. How pathetic. Everytime i need to use it, i have to hide in a secluded places just to aviod people seeing me using that phone. HAHA
Tomorrow will be Ben&Jerry's free cone day. I doubt i'll be going as i'll be having prelims oral. Besides, it's kind of pathetic just to get one free cone of ice cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ROSAKK~
eh sark. AHAHAH.
do well for ur Os!
meet up soon :D
XIKUEHH~
Post a Comment