Because maybe

You gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hail to the king.

Finally, decided the 12 courses to put under the 12 options that were given. Law and Management is the frist followed by Environment Design. Believe it or not, the first 6 choices are all from temasek poly. Please oh please, i want to have a diploma in law and management, insyaallah i will hopefully get into that course. Haha high hopes siak.

Was very lazy to go to work on friday and saturday, so decided to take leave. Haha so 100 bucks are gone from my salary and i don't fucking care cause i think working in the retail workingline is very boring fuck yes boring lah sial. All i want now is to know which school and what course i am posted to, so i can start school. (:

Anyway, shahida, please do not feel dissapointed by your results. Its not the end of the world dear. So you should not brag about it and loses your confident. Stand up and be prepare to do another round of hard work, real hard work. I will indeed be willing to help ya along the way, be it for Combine Humanities or English. (: Remember, we will always be supporting you. As the saying goes Failure is another chance of success.

I feel like quitting work already. Fucking lazy lah sial. And i want money to shop for new clothes and other stuffs. I want to buy alot of things. I want money money money. Money makes me happy fuck. I wish Maria Sharapova is my sister. I want to be a millionaire lah sial.

No comments: