Because maybe

You gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Snap fuck.



Work sucks and therefore, i've resign from that shop in paragon after 5 weeks of working. The job was a-okay but the supervisor was fucking obnoxious. Ben Sherman has alot of cute dudes working oh my god and basically the reason i stayed working there for 5 weeks was because i can look at them everyday except during my off day of course. Also, saw ridzuan a couple of times there and fuck he is fucking handsome, make him my boyfriend please. I have not receive a week salary yet so i will not return those cards and name tags to the Human Resource this soon, go to hell with island shop.

JAE result will be release on the 19 of february and i can't wait for that day anymore. I'm sick of rotting at home already. I want school. I miss studying. I want to meet ridzuan at temasek poly hahahahahaha! (if i am posted there lah please oh please.)

Valentine's today. Went out with my dear girlfriend. Planned to go sentosa but one of them can't really make it, and maybe it's my bad luck day yesterday, one of my guitar string snap fuck. Went plaza singapura to replace em but they run out of stock how ass.

Okay, today's desmond birthday so happy birthday dude.
You're the lamest of all the lamest. ;D

No comments: