For a second, i know that some things don't happen for a reason. That's life. I just can't give you the reason why. The feelings that i had for you all these while are all gone. Sometimes, i just feel like giving up. Giving up on you. There are times when i can't get you outta my head. There are also times i wished that i don't have to know you at all. You are not the only one being confused here cause you're just making things complicated for me.
I just can't hold it any longer. I am on the verge of breaking down like whenever. I've tried everything, everything that you can think of. Just because i am hurt doesn't mean i shouldn't bleed. There's the first to everything and i know you know it too. I am not invisible after all. Maybe i think too much. I 've set too high hopes on you. It's hard just to get over. All i am hoping now is to get everything back to the correct path.
Blasting some loud music on my earphone and scream my lungs out is the thing that i feel like doing now. Tear everyone apart. Jumps off from a cliff and into an ocean where there are no problems. Nothing. I am sick of everything. I am tired of waiting. This phrase is true somehow. Some things are better to be left unsaid, and better to be felt instead - Atikah.
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment