Because maybe

You gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Sometimes, it's better to just let it go rather than to wait. I am tired of waiting. I am sick of those actions. Just like Sean said, humans are all evil creatures. They lie to live because without lying, some just can't survive in this small world. I can't deny that i don't lie either.



Them. No words can ever describe how happy i am whenever they're around. Cause world seems to go round and round and round while we are having fun. Friends gives you the strength, hope and faith. They literally stand by you and be there. Friendship. Well apart from that, i miss Stanely so much. So much till i wanna fly to UK this instant and look for him.

Anyway, i've got and interview with Ben & Jerry and i am still having second thoughts of whether to work there or just pass it. Work work work, i need money. There are so many things to do with so little money.

I watched Wall-E and it is the best movie ever. Upon 10, i'm gonna rate it 1068983526! I am of course gonna watch it again. ANYONEEEEEEE??!!!

No comments: