Besides that, i think i've changed. Changed to someone better who goes for classes every day, and the most thing that i've achieved is to reach class exactly on time, not even 10 mins late eventhough it starts at 9am. I think i'm crazy. I SHOULD START GOING/ARRIVE TO SCHOOOOL LATE. I DON'T WANNA BE LIKE THOSE FUCKING NERDIES WHO REACH CLASS SO EARLY OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!
Sharlene, my babe. Happy 18th birthday. Now you don't need your sister's ic to enter anywhere anymore. Why, cause you're already legal, bitchhhhhhhhh. Although she's a real stucked up girl who always don't mean what she say, maybe 40% of what she says are true, (LOL) somehow, she'll be there when i neeed someone. Someone to talk to, someone to complain to (besides my xli :D), someone who parties with me on weekends, someone who shares the same taste as me, someone who's.. everything!
After sooo sooo long, we'll going again this saturday. I swear i will do everything and whatever. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment