Scool's starting in two days time and i assume everyones not looking forward to it. We need more holidays. School reopens, mean i gotta start saving up for our KL trip next year. :D
Anyway, met up with some of the team yesterday and will be meeting them aain today and head to Bonch's place. Chalet in two weeks time and spending of money is somehow like rain pouring down the sky. Sharlene's birthday coming up and we'll be partying on saturday. Again, money's gonna play a huge role in this. I'm just afraid that i'll be broke at the end of the month!
I still owe my two bestfriend's a date. I know that we've been busy with our stuffs, or maybe it's just me. I am so sorry.
Those from ocp team, i don't know how you guys googled all of our blogs hahah. Tell me in msn so i can link you people up!
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment