Woah, really it has been so long. Second week of school and it's already so fucked, though everyone in the class are quite i-dont-know how to describe the attitude and the way they study. Damn nerdy I must say. But well, having lunch almost everyday with Xiangli, Brienne and sometime Sharlene somehow will always make my day even after being so pissed with that china woman in my class. Well not really my class but yeah, the class that I am in.
Anyway, weird customers have been coming to my workplace. Last saturday there was this 'act angmoh and thought he's so cool' indian man came around noon. As usual, saturday has been so busy always and one of my colleague was at the cashier thing. I was on my way to wash some stuff when i walked out of the back room and saw quite a number of people in the line so i decided to help them for awhile and ask the customer's order and assuming that the indian man's order was already taken by my colleague. After calling the drinks to the bar and walking a few steps, that indian mad man suddenly talk to my colleague in a kinda harsh tone, somehow like as if he's angry.
Ask her what happenned a few minutes later after washing the stuff that i wanted to wash and she said he scolded her for not acknowledge him. Like is he transparent or something. Like come on, he waited less then 5 mins as there aren't much customers ahead of him and he's already complaining? What the fuck dude? I did shrug my shoulder to him.
The most stupid part is that he emailed a complaint letter, somehow looks like it to the whoever that call. I read it and he said 'I was being humiliated by my attitude and did not acknowledge hima nd as if he's transparent. And he will not patronise my working place anymore if no actions are taken against us.' Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with all those indian customers. Are they born to be fucking impatient?
Cheebye as if i care knn.
Woooo. Nough of the catastriphe that happenned at my suckiest place ever. Steamboat with Sharlene and Xiangli next friday! And talking bout that, I wonder when will our bbq be.
As for my birthday, I will celebrate it on the 22nd of May, Saturday, cause i think Phuture's music is betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :D
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment