Timetable's out, and well as expected, I am not doing MP for this current semester. Well who cares? Besides, most of my clasmates are selfish human beings. Those China woman, the so called genius kids. But some are alright, people whom I used to be close with like Reb and QH. Ah miss those times. Ha, enough of them already. But somehow I felt sorry for my two girls Xli and Brienne.
Holidays coming to an end. I have no school on monday and most of the days lesson will end very early as 12pm. I don't feel like going anymore and I wonder what kind of people I will face this time round. Atikah, as well, is the same. Maybe because the course that we're in sucks much.
Anyway, Nabins with my NGG girls the other day.
And some day after that met Sharlene of which she was late for 3 fucking hours? Had Fish & Co for dinner and their stingray's the best. And somehow i dont know why i still can't get over you, ya know.
Minna o atto kinmu totemo bakabakashii.
Fuck everyone of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment