And so, school will be starting in two weeks time. I shan't say anything about the Major Project or anything. I'm sorry if i won't be able to, well you know, doing it with you two. If only. When you think of it, school's such a bore now. I am starting to hate every single one as they're quite annoying. Apart from some of them for sure. And I remember setting a date to have my Almond deserts with Reb they all, everyone's been busy with their stuff, I guess.
Holidays, and as usual, i will be working, somewhat they call hell, with all those devils, apart from the colleagues, they are the customers i meant. Annoying bunch of suckas of which sometime i just feel like throwing my tantrums and ask them to shut he fuck up.
Besides working, i'll be partying. And shopping. And going out. Clubbing again. I know I should stop this habit but most of the time it'll be some kind of an impromptu where these activities just pop up. Phuture as always, with Stanley Sam Sharlene and Co.



As for my colleagues and all, been hanging out and lurpak-ing with them after work, and sometimes to shop. Filzah's entering poly soon, so everyone will definitely moved on and go on their seperate lifes. That's normal, isnt it. Though its hard to believe it sometime.




Met up with the bestfriend the other day just to had dinner and catching up. Well, I miss those two. And I've always been busy with my stuff. Gotta meet them soon.
And did i mention that 5x10 Arashi Anniversary Tour DVD gonna be release tomorrow?!! Excited much? :D !! I love the sexy Matsu-kun.
No comments:
Post a Comment