Because maybe

You gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Store Meeting

And so, store meeting was, as usual, one of the worst bore events throughout my life. Summer promotions and somehow it's like to welcome the new store manager, and to celebrate Dinah's birthday as well. Had beef and chicken steak and tulang, which Imp bought all the way from Beach Road. Anyway, the thought of going away was in my head throughout the entire night. I just need some new environment. Besides, you won't know if they are truly your friends or just some random 'friends' whom will hangout with you. You will never know, and i ain't pointing fingers to anyone. Oh well. Everyone's evil, truly. -anony
















Natalie Ang Shu Yin and Sharlene Ong Shi Min, I wonder when will our bbq ever comes. And the thought of squeezing Banana when i get to grab her one day, huahaha.

Anyway, I miss Zack, Eddie, Natalie, Sharlene, and my two bestfriends Atikah and Shahida.



アラシ とても だいすき。 
I wish I could meet the boys. :(

No comments: