Because maybe

You gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Work Sucks

I was too tired from work just now and once reached home, I fell asleep. Pig? It's quite tiring where you need to repeat what you said like a thousand times, despite that you know you're already shouting, somehow, to their faces, but still they will be like 'Whaaaaat? You know the feeling when you would just wanna punch their fucking annoying faces and ask them ' Are you deaf?'. Seriously it will get into your nerves if you were to encounter these stupid aliens over and over again.

And is there any difference between a porcelain mug and a papercup? Yes there is, one's paper and the other one's porcelain. But isn't it using the papercups are much more cleaner> Can you imagine yourself drinking in a mug of being shared by millions of people sticking the lips on the edge of the mugs? Well eventhough they are dishwashed after one drinks from it, but yucks? On top of that, there is this fucking stupid brainless man who asked for Doppio Espresso and as it was busy, the small tiny mugs are being dishwashed, and i ask him if the short mug's alright. Being the most brainless stupidest ass fuck dickhead man ever, he said 'No I'm not gonna drink in that!'

Like what the fuck is your problem. There is no difference between those, they're still mugs cheebye. I wanted to say to him this, of which i could.

Working there really suck my nerves out.

Anyway, supposingly today's plan is to meet Stanely Sam Van and co to Phuture just now, but oh wells. And Stane, being th nice one, decided not to go so i shall go over his place with Denise and play mah jong. I might be having sushi buffet tomorrow with sister. Sashimi.

And i don't know why i still cant download the 5x10 Arashi tour, ahhhhhhhhhhhh!






And as y'll know, I miss those days where all you have to do is have fun and studying consistently. Unlike now, you're like bombarded with alot of times when sometimes you just feel like giving up. And yes, I look gross in the picture.

No comments: